Stingray Corvette Forum banner

41 - 60 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
That double black Z51 vert is very sharp. Another classic combo would be double black with gray interior. I see a lot of triple black and double black with gray C3's roll through auctions like Mecum every year.

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Stingray74: wow that is at least triple black (body interior and wheels) :D Sharp. And welcome to our forum!:cool:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
How does the Black look in person with the lines of the car and vents? I have been a black car person for years (hence my name) but when I saw the C7 in White I really loved the way the lines and vents worked with the color. In pictures with black those lines and vents get lost. I'm afraid that I may get bored of white as I love to keep my car clean and shiny - so black when its clean looks amazing. I won't be driving the C7 as my DD and I have a garage. I haven't seen black in person yet. Those that have black, was it always your first choice or did you switch from white or silver? Just looking for insight into black/black with black wheels - if its too homogenized of a look for the beautiful lines of the car?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Never a question...
Black first choice.
Still waiting so won't know about lines until I take delivery.
I'm sure it will be beautiful. There really isn't a bad color for c7.

Alias Frankie!

·
Registered
20 Posts
508.jpg I had a 2007 and a 2011; both Artic White. One had a black and gray interior and the other a tan interior. Both looked amazing but nothing like this black.

·
Registered
922 Posts
If anyone is keeping track, Stingray coupe 1 off the line and convertible number 1 off the line, bought at auction by Rick Hendricks for $1,000,000.00+ each, we're both black!

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
If anyone is keeping track, Stingray coupe 1 off the line and convertible number 1 off the line, bought at auction by Rick Hendricks for $1,000,000.00+ each, we're both black!
Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum
Butch; I'll feel sorry for you about the time our pine trees open up and turn your beautiful triple black into a triple velocity yellow. Better have a Cali. Duster handy, your going to need it! ;)

41 - 60 of 647 Posts