Stingray Corvette Forum banner

621 - 640 of 643 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
X2. That thing is just angry as hell! The vert just changes the whole appearance of the car in my opinion. And in a good way.

·
Administrator
16,221 Posts
Great looking black on black Fastblackcar. Thanks for sharing. I see you have only had it for a few weeks, might want to take it back and get them to put that steering wheel on so it faces up ;) ;) .

·
Registered
6 Posts
bb.jpg

Fastblackcar, looks alot like mine 'cept for the red calipers...only had mine (a 2015) about four months now. Just rolled over 2,000 miles yesterday! :triumphant:

·
Administrator
16,221 Posts
Sharp looking Vette CAB6! Thanks for posting.

·
Administrator
16,221 Posts
Nice 'montage' !

·
Administrator
16,221 Posts
Beautiful CAB6 (y) (y) (y)

·
Administrator
16,221 Posts
CAB6, a number of outstanding images! The fall foliage reflections one is amazing. Kudos(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
767 Posts
Funny! LOL! Corvette ownership 101, first pictures make sure steering wheel is in proper faces up position... Kidding but True... Welcome to the Forum and I love your Black Beauty!

Great looking black on black Fastblackcar. Thanks for sharing. I see you have only had it for a few weeks, might want to take it back and get them to put that steering wheel on so it faces up ;) ;) .
My first

New guy here, had this for a couple of weeks and stopped driving it long enough to take a few photos.
View attachment 272108 View attachment 272110 View attachment 272112

621 - 640 of 643 Posts