Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 461 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where in Houston did you get your C7 and how was the experience. I'm about to order mine next week from Munday. Yours is a beaut by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Man...I don't know which is nicer the car or the picture? I am going to move this to "Owners Logbook", please give us the details of your purchase and subsequent observations.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I looked on the Chevrolet website to order one on Wednesday and they were showing this car on the dealers lot in Tomball Tx. I called them and they didn't have it in yet but had another I could look at so Thursdays after work I went to take a look at it( sweet car in the dark green with dark suade chocolate interior) we started negotiating on the crystal red car at this point(traded in a 13 Audi S5) the price of the car was set at 5k over sticker(no budging on that) I goal was getting more for my trade to make up the 5k difference. We couldn't come to an agreement and I left that night, Friday morning this car shows up and they start sending me pics..... I was in trouble now I no longer wanted the car I NEEDED THIS beautiful Goddess! The negotiations continued until lunch time(at this point we were only $500 apart and neither was budging! At 2pm I caved and dropped a deposit on it and counted the seconds until I could split from work and finish the deal! After that all was going good until we hit the finance department they wanted 6.9 interest but with good credit and a decent down payment I thought that was nuts so we started negotiating that and by 10pm we settled on 4.1(also spent about 45 min with the accessory department telling them over and over I didn't want any extras they had to get a manager to sign off on it claiming I refused to add anything?)..... Lol

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
jlatigo be careful when you get your first monthly bill. I have a friend that just bought a truck from them at 3%. After the deal was finalized and he left they wrote up an new document behind his back at 4% and forged his signature so double check your statement when it comes in. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,830 Posts
Latigo- great looking car and super shots with the city behind. I particularly like the ones where you have both the city and car in focus, IMO it makes the car pop. Enjoy! :cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Red Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Sports car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Automotive design

No cool camera, brochure-like background, or photographic skill here... these are taken with a basic iphone.

My first two day impressions are better placed in another thread, I believe.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Quick pics of my Baby, just picked her up Friday night with three miles on the clock. I'll be scouting around for a good place to stage a photoshoot in the near future

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm going to try and do a scouting shoot this afternoon if it looks good i'll bring out the models for the next series.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
346 Posts
This was delivery day.....
Vehicle Car Automotive design Corvette stingray Sports car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Alloy wheel

Reactions: elegant and Dusty

·
Registered
81 Posts
All of your rides are looking SWEET! Congratulations! Very nice and thank you for taking the time to post your pics.

1 - 20 of 461 Posts