Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 20 of 626 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I also love this color! I have a 66 marina blue with white interior ,I would love to see the. C7 Laguna blue with white interior!,
Maybe it will come out in 2015!

·
Registered
99 Posts
If they only had Atomic Orange available, I'd have a hard time picking between this blue and the orange. I love this blue. It's fantastic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I agree. This Laguna Blue thing is just stunning all day. I'm nearly certain this is the color for me.

Just built this past week ,still on the end of the assembly line in this photo.
ATTACH]874[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here are a couple of Atomic Orange from around the internet.
I like color as well. :cool:

A mod can move this if he Make a Atomic Orange Thread :eek:)

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Corvette stingray Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just noticed this Laguna Blue Vette seems to have blue seats. Am I seeing things? Maybe its the light grey interior reflecting the color?? Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Sports car

·
18,670 Posts
Here are a couple of Atomic Orange from around the internet.
I like color as well. :cool:A mod can move this if he Make a Atomic Orange Thread
Parallel thread here:

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...new-ones-including-potential-replacement.html

GM is open to bringing Atomic Orange back, IF, and this is a big IF, they are convinced that enough customers would choose it. I believe this could happen as soon a next year. So far Lime Rock Green is really liked by many, but when the actual decision time occurs, only selected/chosen by a relative few, and it may be the color that is replaced by AO.

1 - 20 of 626 Posts