Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post.

I hope this color in real life is like the 1967 Goodwood Green. That was my first Stingray and am #1 on the list at my Dealer for one this Fall.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Welcome Fred; I had a 71 Brands Hatch green back in the day and am interested in seeing this color as well. At present it is not on the top of my favorite list, but that could change.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would like to se it in in person. Color looks different from different angles. Looks a bunch like Brands Hatch Green!!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
I would like to se it in in person. Color looks different from different angles. Looks a bunch like Brands Hatch Green!!
Yeah, That is what I was thinking too. Back to the future! This is my 1971 LT1 in Brands Hatch green. 1971 LT1 Corvette.jpg 1971 LT1 Corvette rear.jpg
Pretty ironic I would be looking to buy a new one. I had not thought about Limerock green, but...:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah, That is what I was thinking too. Back to the future! This is my 1971 LT1 in Brands Hatch green. View attachment 168 View attachment 169
Pretty ironic I would be looking to buy a new one. I had not thought about Limerock green, but...:cool:
Beautiful 71 Chip!!! I am not a "green" person but I love the BHG! Corvettes at Carlisle should be quite a revelation!!!

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Boy, this color is looking better and better to me. This one has grey stripes, which I like too. I don't think the black wheels go well with this color, but that's just my thought.:cool: LRG W STRIPES.jpg

·
18,661 Posts
It looks better than I thought, but I would want to see it in direct sunlight. I bet it will look nice with the tan interior and tan convertible top.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Yeah that's a gorgeous GT color indeed, a nod to vintage GT cars. The tan interior will set her off quite nicely, too.
I agree, but I am biased. :D Here is the rub for me; I am waiting for the convertible, and so I would also have to pick a top color. The Kalahari top seems like the natural selection, but I have my doubts about the pairing of a Kalahari top and Brownstone interior. I really need to see what the Kalahari int. looks like in person. All the pictures I've seen run between a light orange and tan. The LRG in the video above looks really dark. It's interesting that many of the colors on the Corvette palette are light sensitive, and color shift in different lighting conditions.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I agree, but I am biased. :D Here is the rub for me; I am waiting for the convertible, and so I would also have to pick a top color. The Kalahari top seems like the natural selection, but I have my doubts about the pairing of a Kalahari top and Brownstone interior. I really need to see what the Kalahari int. looks like in person. All the pictures I've seen run between a light orange and tan. The LRG in the video above looks really dark. It's interesting that many of the colors on the Corvette palette are light sensitive, and color shift in different lighting conditions.
You'd have to see it in the metal and fabric to probably really "feel it". You'll get that chance soon enough :)

1 - 20 of 513 Posts