Stingray Corvette Forum banner

501 - 513 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
wjorgee, awesome shot of your C7 Masterpiece vert, no more waiting in the airport lines. Cruise up to your jet and climb aboard, I wonder if I could order one in Torch Red. :wink:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
18 Posts
wjorgee, awesome shot of your C7 Masterpiece vert, no more waiting in the airport lines. Cruise up to your jet and climb aboard, I wonder if I could order one in Torch Red. :wink:

SF
Rick
I can only dream of owning this jet. I had to settle for flying it for a living. And I recently retired.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I can only dream of owning this jet. I had to settle for flying it for a living. And I recently retired.
The color of the under body of the jet is pretty similar to the color of your C7. Makes for an easier transition. Congrats on your retirement.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to this forum. Picked up LRG, Z51 Vert, about 2 months ago. 3300 mile journey (car carrier) to get it from the West coast to the East coast. 3LT, Kalahari interior with suede seat inserts, Carbon Fiber dash, mag ride, multi tone exhaust, A6, remote start, 3M clear bra on entire front end, 18,500 miles, Nav radio.

Update: Had the mag ride software up date performed on 6/17/19. It made quite a difference in the ride. In Tour mode it seems to be more planted and less jarring. Steering needs lose effort at speeds up to about 40mph.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,034 Posts
Welcome to our forum Anderdea and congrats on your gret lookin LRG vert! :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wish I had my Fathom Green 69 big block back.....last I heard it was still in Pennsylvania and had not been registered since '05. Bought it brand new at Degnan Chevrolet in Phila. 69vette.jpg
427/390 four speed, black interior, white conv top and optional hard top, no power nothing except steering, had it buried at 160 on the Atlantic City Expressway just once to see how fast it could go..

·
Registered
623 Posts
Although I feel your pain (I'm guessing you don't have one ?), I kind of actually like (OK, love) that it was only one year. Only 1066 made.

Sorry.

Driving it anywhere is always a positive experience, and the color always gets a great response.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I feel very fortunate to have my 2014 LRG Z51. Premier Edition #169/350. Convertible with Kalihari top and Brownstone interior.

501 - 513 of 513 Posts