Stingray Corvette Forum banner

441 - 460 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Probably the last top to bottom detail of the season. After a beautiful day tomorrow, a possible wintry mix is coming Monday. She'll be undercover in the garage, but hoping for some scattered nice days to stretch her legs before the roads see salt.

View attachment 101633

View attachment 101641
Rick, excellent shine and detail. I know that you hate to store all that power away for the winter months, but you're right the weather can get nasty there.

SF
Rick

Reactions: NightRaceRick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Happy New Year to all my question is I took delivery of a night race blue 2016 Corvette on july 25 2015 vin # 1g1yj2d71g5102142 was wondering if there is away to see if this could be the first NRB for 2016. Thanks.

·
Administrator
16,301 Posts
Happy New Year to all my question is I took delivery of a night race blue 2016 Corvette on july 25 2015 vin # 1g1yj2d71g5102142 was wondering if there is away to see if this could be the first NRB for 2016. Thanks.
Welcome to our forum Russell and congrats on your NRB C7. No way for us to tell from your VIN unfortunately. Possibly someone at NCM could see if the factory knows which NRB VIN rolled out first. By the way, this thread is for photos of your NRB, when you get a chance http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum/site-help-support/3046-how-post-pictures-your-stingray-our-forum.html#post29746 :cool:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wss image.jpeg

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Not much new here on the NRB thread. Here is a pic from last Spring, after I fitted the powder coated wheels

P5200387.JPG

·
Registered
7,930 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I haven't seen any activity in awhile, probably because I usually just look under "What's New," so it looks like I've missed a few new additions :neglected:. Here's one from last weekend. Overcast conditions left NRB in it's sinister look.

IMG_0737.jpeg

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Dgelz, welcome aboard to SRF and congrats on your awesome looking C7 Masterpiece!!

SF
Rick

·
Administrator
16,301 Posts
Welcome to our forum Dgelz and congrats on your beautiful NRB Z51 :cool:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Well, we've only had 6 posts with photos this years, so I'll add another. NRB brother JoeCT took this pic of mine at Carlisle this past weekend. Thanks Joe! I never thought to take one of my own car while there.
IMG_0057.JPG

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Looks great, Rick. I'm sure that supercharger drew more than a few looks. :cool:

Reactions: NightRaceRick
441 - 460 of 478 Posts