Stingray Corvette Forum banner

461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Fantastic quality picture red1996lt4! Of a beautiful colored, beautiful car. I love NRB! Love your contrasting red stripe.

What I learned one day at the 2013 BASH while staring at it, the Corvette body manager came over to me and said that “it has a higher percentage of metallics than we have ever put into a Corvette paint.” I did not know that.

For sure, your picture captures that metallic magnificence!

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Administrator
16,282 Posts
Looks great TXAg92 ! :cool:

Reactions: TXAg92

·
Registered
1,017 Posts

My '15 Callaway at Carlisle.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I miss NRB. A real beauty. Saw her in person that day 😁
Thanks for that pic! It's still the best pic I have of the car! :)

Reactions: JoeCT

·
Registered
3,753 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
258 Posts
A beautiful color, relatively few around and a great example of it you have. Congratulations and enjoy the drive!

·
Registered
105 Posts

My Coupe turned 6 about two weeks ago. I finally did some of the simple upgrades I read about here when I first got her. Changed the lug nuts to black, put in the LED bulbs for the license plate and rear hatch, and then did the footwell blue LED strip too. Note for all of us that don’t fit under the steering wheel - a nice mirror on the floor mat solves (for the most part) having to practice your yoga to see what you are doing! I also upgraded the air filter to an Attack Blue high flow filter.

And, hard to believe, she still has the original battery after 25k+ miles. No idea how it has survived this long in the Florida heat!

·
Registered
998 Posts
TXAg92 those footwell lights look awesome. Do you get all that light from a strip under the dash? How do you power the lights? Is there a switch to turn them on and off?

·
Registered
105 Posts
TXAg92 those footwell lights look awesome. Do you get all that light from a strip under the dash? How do you power the lights? Is there a switch to turn them on and off?
Hi twowinns.
Custom LED Service is the brand. They can be purchased at most of the online Corvette shops, but I purchased mine from West Coast Corvettes. They actually come with the harness built to plug directly into the factory original lighting. Just take out the existing and plug these in. They are mounted on the same panel underneath the original footwell light with 3M automotive tape. They are not coming off anytime soon! No switch - they work just like the normal interior lighting.
These are considered the super bright version. Lots of colors to choose from. Thanks for the note!

Reactions: twowinns

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hi twowinns.
Custom LED Service is the brand. They can be purchased at most of the online Corvette shops, but I purchased mine from West Coast Corvettes. They actually come with the harness built to plug directly into the factory original lighting. Just take out the existing and plug these in. They are mounted on the same panel underneath the original footwell light with 3M automotive tape. They are not coming off anytime soon! No switch - they work just like the normal interior lighting.
These are considered the super bright version. Lots of colors to choose from. Thanks for the note!
Thank you. I may have to get a set.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
835 Posts

Hi twowinns.

461 - 478 of 478 Posts