Stingray Corvette Forum banner

The official Night Race Blue Stingray Corvette Photo Thread

Tags
photo
240K views 477 replies 107 participants last post by  kgrant (Kyle) 
#1 ·
Welcome to the official StingrayForums.com 2014+ C7 Corvette Night Race Blue Photo Thread! Post all your Night Race Blue Stingray photos in here!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Just took this pic.
Very Nice! Did you paint your calipers yourself? They look like they would match Laguna Blue pretty nicely. Is the "Corvette" a decal or painted? They are a perfect touch of color to contrast the dark paint and wheels.

#37 ·
OOPS! Never mind, just saw the other thread! :)

#39 ·
That is great news Rmevette! Looking forward to pics once you get her and catch your breath :cool:

#41 · (Edited)
We did a Rent A Vette for my husband's birthday weekend. It was partial total fun, and partial extended test drive to see if we wanted to buy one.

So, not our car again, but I have tons of pics. I'll post them for folks that want to see them in lots of light situations. It is a very interesting color. Very pretty with the blue flecks in the direct sunlight. But, other times, it looks black or cyber grey. I got the feeling that it was very 'stealthy'.

The first pic is my husband Charles (bluesting) on his birthday. :)

Here is the first batch, before our 200 mi scenic drive and at the Bryce Thompson Arboretum out of AZ:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Alloy wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

#44 ·
The last batch are back at the Sheraton Wild Horse parking lot.

That's me in the last one!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Sports car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Corvette stingray Sports car

#50 ·
Congratulations on getting your NRB Beauty Vette Rmevett! :cool:

#61 ·
I picked up my NRB Z51 2LT coupe with auto, NPP, adrenaline red interior yesterday, drove it 120 miles to home, with big grin. ;) Order placed Jan 22, produced Apr 17 and delivered Apr 30. View attachment 6897 View attachment 6898
Could you post a picture with the door open? I think this combination would look great and would like to order one but can't find a picture of NRB and AR together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.