Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in March I was approached by a TV Network about filming their reality star looking at a new Corvette. They came and filmed them looking/test driving etc...I thought that was the end of it. Late August I get a call from the guy and he wants to order a new Stingray and needs it by 1st week of October for the last day of filming...needless to say no easy task. Last Friday was delivery day, I can't share what show, network etc but the couple lives close. Yesterday I received an email thanking me for everything I did from the Associate Producer. I will let everyone know when it is due to air...most probably within the yr.

~Yesterday Rick came in from Arnold, MD and traded in his Rare 2003 Cobra Convt for a new 2015 Stingray. He had been to a few other dealerships and for various reasons and was unable to drive away happy. Now he is thrilled!! His 2015 Black/Black 7spd manual with yellow calipers, perf exhaust and glass roof is just perfect for him.

~Chip and Jan from Suprise, Arizona called me a couple months ago after getting my name from another Arizona Corvette club member. They special ordered a Shark Gray and Kalahari Stingray which is a perfect combo! I had their Stingray drop shipped in to their local Chevrolet dealer for a courtesy delivery. Here in his own words:
Hi Mike, "Well Its home in my Garage. Looks great. I am suffering through the break in period. Glad we picked the Shark Grey and this interior. it is stunning. So we are very Happy."
Thanks, Chip & Jan

Cool Garage too!

~This Shark Gray with Gray interior and Gray top went to a repeat local customer and this is one car you need to see in person. Perfect combo right down to the new brushed aluminum wheels!!

~Truckloads come several times per week...here is yesterdays view from my office.

~Corvetteblogger just picked up on this GM story

National Corvette Seller Mike Furman Nominated for the GM Mark of Customer Excellence Award

Mike Furman
301 212 4420 desk direct
Criswell Chevrolet
Gaithersburg, MD
off Fridays and Sundays
Chevy Corvette Dealer MD | Maryland, Virginia, New Jersey, DC, PA | Criswell
" I ship Nationwide!"

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks for sharing Mike. Rick from Arnold, MD that traded in his 2003 Cobra convt after coming from a few other dealerships unable to drive away happy is yet another example of why your so successful. Not to mention the fact you stole another customer from Ford..... :) Yes, I know...... The C7 Corvette sells itself. Whateverrrr the reason, keep up the great work!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Well, the star wasn't Kim Kardashian as the car isn't leaning to the side.

·
18,669 Posts
Mike, whereas most folks talk about "going to work" when they leave the house in the morning, you probably say goodbye to your wonderful wife by saying, "bye dear, going to FUN!"

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Mike thanks again, I love the car, it did hurt losing my cobra but I'm in love. Mike did an awesome job with getting things order and making it happen !
Congrats Rick! I'm sure dealing with Mike made up for the bad experience you had @ Lindsay. Looks like you have gotten off to a great start converting your wardrobe over to Corvette too! Enjoy!!

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike thanks again, I love the car, it did hurt losing my cobra but I'm in love. Mike did an awesome job with getting things order and making it happen !
My pleasure Rick.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts