Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see things have changed a bit here, new format, not too familiar with this, kind of liked the old way, oh well, I suppose this is progress.

Have been laying low a bit in the car show world the last couple years showing my rig, since I won Best In Show at the Ocean City, MD Corvette weekend (2018), I said "That's enough, going out on top". :)

Started a car show judging group in the region, have been pretty busy last year and just getting back into it this year. Have a very knowledgeable group of good guys basically doing fun shows, which is about all they have in my area.

This past winter I promised myself to get into setting up my G scale trains in the "clubroom", took just about 4 months from design to finish....I'm a kid again.....

Hope everyone has been doing OK.

Norm

·
Administrator
15,684 Posts
Welcome back Norm. Your G scale trains look fantastic- great detail (no surprise!). Let me know if you have any questions regarding the new format. One of the biggest changes (other than the front or main page, which is formatted by Vertical Scope's algorithms, and which we are trying to modify to be more like the old format), is that the "PM" between members has been changed to 'Conversations.'
Cheers,
Jeff

·
Super Moderator
3,339 Posts
Norm!

Reactions: jsvette

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Great to see you ol' Pal! Welcome back... hope things are good by you. Many have jumped to the new car forum, but some of us are still keeping the lights on over here ;) Well mainly Jeff - thanks again Jeff.

·
Registered
9,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Frank,
How's it going? Hope well for you. I've noticed things are a tad slow here, nothing like of a couple years ago.
I see no C8 in my future, just quite haven't warmed up to it, no need to discuss if I don't have one, therefore wouldn't know what I'm talking about. :)

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Hunkered down and hagning in there, thanks. Yeah, well C7's aren't the hot potatoe they once were. I'm with you though.. very happy with my C7 .

·
Administrator
15,684 Posts
Of late, we are seeing a number of new members joining, having purchased either their first C7 or adding to their stable, a C7. Most are purchasing used C7s with a few getting the last of the 2019s still on a dealers lot. Its nice to have these members adding to our core membership.

Reactions: Racer_X

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good to see you back Norm. Agree on keeping the C7. Not sure I am sold on the C8 myself....and the fact I still love to drive a manual. Biggest miss for me with the new model. Happy to keep being part of this forum!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Watch out! ... some long time SRF members are coming out of hibernation.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Lookin' good, Norm!

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Reactions: NightRaceRick

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey Paul, good to see you're still here! I upgraded from my '98 Silverado to an '18 Black Widow Silverado 2 years ago, courtesy of Mike Furman, and spent a lot of time on on the Silverado forums. It didn't take 5 years and 25 or so mods like the C7 did, though.🤪 Of course, the C7 is still my favorite by far! Hope all is well!
Hope all is well!

Reactions: Norm
1 - 13 of 13 Posts