Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in regards to people's attitudes.The more I drive this car the more I am amazed at the reactions of people.It is really kind of fun and I really enjoy talking to them all ,everyone is so polite and friendly it just makes me feel warm and cozy inside.Maybe all of the world leaders should have one? Lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
in regards to people's attitudes.The more I drive this car the more I am amazed at the reactions of people.It is really kind of fun and I really enjoy talking to them all ,everyone is so polite and friendly it just makes me feel warm and cozy inside.Maybe all of the world leaders should have one? Lol
When I got to "This car is almost as good as," you know where my mind went.:D Something for me to look forward to. I'm fighting an internal battle. My logical side says wait until the 2015s come out, there will be less chance of problems. The rest of me wants one now! I know, first world problems.:)

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
I had a guy this aft in a VY C6 Vert with temp tags, pull up beside me and give me the thumbs up. We both rolled down windows and he asked me what I liked the best about it, I responded "the sedan like ride but sports car feel in the corners". I asked him what he disliked, if anything about it, (seeing if he was gonna say the rear, etc) He said "nothin, it's got lines like no other car - it's just overall damn near perfect. Mine was just so cheap to get I could not pass it up."

.....both of us drove away smiling...(his car was breathtaking)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I got to "This car is almost as good as," you know where my mind went.:D Something for me to look forward to. I'm fighting an internal battle. My logical side says wait until the 2015s come out, there will be less chance of problems. The rest of me wants one now! I know, first world problems.:)
A few people here know I have a love hate relationship with my car.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I got tickled when a passenger in a passing truck almost climbed out of the window trying to look at my car!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I got tickled when a passenger in a passing truck almost climbed out of the window trying to look at my car!
I glanced and thought you said ticketed…. Had to re-read. If mine ever gets here we'll see if it's better than a puppy or not. I had the puppy once know as Artie's little babe magnet. I have never know attention like that before or since. We'll see how this compares………..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts