Reactions: mvette

·
Registered
136 Posts
What the ____ ?!?

·
Registered
170 Posts
All of his reviews are strange, sprinkled with off the wall humor while not really getting into much meat and potatoes about the car itself....he's up in Boulder, and a favorite reviewer of some folks I know.
It lacked substance and humor...

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
I watched that review because it was on the GM Authority web site. That's 7 minutes and 53 seconds of my life that I will never get back...

·
Registered
55 Posts
The narrator probably drives his mom's Prius to and from mowing people's lawns.
This video is a classic example of "Corvette envy".

·
Registered
292 Posts
It's obvious. Colorado plates, legal WEED. Nuf said. Not worth viewing this again.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wannabe comedian

·
Registered
765 Posts
Terrible! A comedian with bad jokes and foul language. Has no place doing car reviews that even a minor might watch due to the spectacular subject matter. Lame.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I watched that review because it was on the GM Authority web site. That's 7 minutes and 53 seconds of my life that I will never get back...
+10

SF
Rick

·
Registered
195 Posts
Stupid, crude review

·
Registered
429 Posts
Gratuitous BS sprinkled with a few meaningful comments...brought to you by people who live to hear themselves pontificate. Don't get me wrong, I loved the other 200 positive reviews by car people who didn't get themselves off by esoteric references understood by those who only watch VH1. No offense to VH1 viewers. Like the guys in that video, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Okay, that's it; I gotta watch it now to see what all the fuss is about.

·
Registered
10,542 Posts
Well, now my stomach hurts. Will I need to go puke? I don't know, but I sort of kind of feel that way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts