Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a second set of wheels and tires for the Vette, and it dawned on me that I'm tired of losing track of how many miles I have on my tires when I change them. I have this problem especially on my motorcycle as I change tires often for on or off road riding (at least twice a year).

Having two sets of tires and wheels means it's easy to loose track of how many miles are on what (be it all season, winter, racing, off road, whatever), thus I developed an excel spreadsheet to help track. You can either just download and keep track on your computer or you can print off and place on a clipboard or even inside of your vehicle to remember.

Feel free to modify according to your needs. I made this with an ability for seven different vehicles, you can add even more. And for each vehicle you can simply copy and paste as many tire trackers as you need.

I think having a log book like this will also help with resale if you're offering two sets of wheels and/or tires with the sale, if you are tracking it will show that you're meticulously caring for your valuable vehicle!

Simply click the following link, then click "Download This File," then enter the captcha to download the Excel file: http://www.filedropper.com/tirelogbook

*Example screen shot below:
Tire Log.jpg

Reactions: elegant and c-burd

·
Administrator
16,209 Posts
Thanks for doing and posting. A simple but effective way to keep accurate records of multiple sets.:eek:nthego:

Reactions: pilotsdiscretion
1 - 4 of 4 Posts