Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing info.
Every once in a while me or my wife need a tissue like "Puffs or Kleenex". My C7 convertible just don't have a place for the box. However while we were in Phoenix we shopped in a store (Fry's) a saw a cone shaped tissue dispenser that fits in the cup holder. Did buy one and wished I had bought more because I cant get them here. Has any one seen them on line? cutnout aka Charlie

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Just sharing info.
Every once in a while me or my wife need a tissue like "Puffs or Kleenex". My C7 convertible just don't have a place for the box. However while we were in Phoenix we shopped in a store (Fry's) a saw a cone shaped tissue dispenser that fits in the cup holder. Did buy one and wished I had bought more because I cant get them here. Has any one seen them on line? cutnout aka Charlie
Get the little Kleenex travel packs, there are very compact

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get the little Kleenex travel packs, there are very compact
did that--we seem to use them--still like the others. charlie

·
Super Moderator
3,362 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thank you--that's the ones--comes in Red--gotta keep the wife happy. Charlie aka cutnout
You must be doing a good job of keeping her happy, she has stayed with you for 58 years!!!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You must be doing a good job of keeping her happy, she has stayed with you for 58 years!!!
Maybe I ought to write a book.( weak attempt at humor)
I do remind myself of an old saying" When Momma's not happy everyone is not happy. When dad is not happy no one gives a ^&*(@.
cutnout aka Charlie

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
582 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts