Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Dave Miller and I am the owner of TLC Auto Detail in Northern, VA, right outside of Washington, DC! I have been detailing professionally for the last 10 years, and I can honestly say that it is my greatest passion. I have been a "car guy" since I helped my dad change the oil in the family cars when I was 8 years old. I recently became a sponsor of this forum, and I am here to help answer any questions you all may have about detailing, as well as provide my services to anyone who is interested in them locally.

Here are some pictures of some vehicles I have detailed lately. You can find more photos, and well as a blog with full detail write ups on my website Home Page

Audi A6 Full Paint Correction w/ Opti-Coat Pro

Ferrari 360 Modena Full Paint Correction w/ Cquartz Finest

Tesla Model S Single Step Paint Correction w/ Cquartz Finest

Tesla Model S Full Paint Correction w/ Opti-coat Pro

Tesla Model S Full Paint Correction w/ Opti-coat Pro

Porsche 911 Turbo Full Paint Correction w/ Cquartz Finest

Maserati Single Step Paint Correction w/ Cquartz Finest

Those are just a few of the most recent jobs we have done. Thanks for taking the time to check this out, and please don't hesitate to PM or email me if you have any questions regarding detailing your own vehicle or the services I offer. I look forward to becoming a part of this forum and getting to know it's members!

-Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts