Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife (of 25 yrs this yr) and I decided to take our new Stingray for a drive North today to the Scenic Lookout over looking the town of Frederick, Maryland. Tons of Civil War History in this part of the Country as Gettysburgh, PA is only another 45 miles North. By the time we reached our home my odometer was displaying 102 miles...This Friday the 4th of July we are driving to the in-laws in Annapolis, MD...I will take much better pictures at the Marina over looking the Severn River and post them next week.

Mike and Karen Furman
Montgomery Village, Maryland

·
Administrator
16,279 Posts
Looks like fun Mike. Safe trip over July 4th :cool:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
We love the Maryland area especially Annapolis. A little hot and humid in July/August but the harbor and the restaurants, around the harbor were always good for us. We miss it. cutnout aka Charlie

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Used to have ice Cream at Mulmeister's (??) near the U.S. Naval Academy (Dad graduated 1957 from there). I went to The Key School for a year, much better than Bates Junior High School.

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way...we did not see one Corvette on the road today! No waves this weekend...ugh.

Mike Furman

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looks great Mike! If you do some super fabu scenic ones on your drive next weekend, please be sure to share them.

Cheers,

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very nice! What a beautiful car, that color just pops.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Nice trip in a great car.

Next time you head that way, have lunch/dinner at Dobbin House. It's good............

·
Registered
419 Posts
Beautiful car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts