Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set your dvr's, tonight on How It's Made at 10:00 pm eastern.

Should be a fun show to watch

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
SlikNik, thanks this will be very informative to watch.

SF
Rick

Reactions: SlikNik

·
Registered
896 Posts
Lucky guys !
Is there a possibility to see that on a website later or any other way ? (Stranger visiting foreign TV websites have generally no right to see their replays, so I doubt)
Thanks in advance :)

·
18,670 Posts

This show about how the StingRay is made was filmed by an award-winning European team of photojournalists who, among other things, travels to exotic car factories and produce the highest quality video-documentation on how that car is made. The team visited BGAP in early April and spent a week there. Plant manager Jeff LaMarche cleverly gave the team a StingRay to drive for the entire week, something the team said had never been done before for them. He also said that they loved the StingRay!

Learned about this show from Jeff in the Spring, and been waiting for it ever since. For those with DirecTV, the Science channel is 284; on the West Coast, it airs at 7:00 PM, again at 10:00 PM!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the info. Just DVRd it.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
It's replayed again @ 1AM EDT in case you have a conflict @ 10PM EDT on your DVR or live on the left coast......

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'll be watching!

BTW.... Velocity Channel is starting "Corvette Nation" again soon. First episode is suppose to be on the Museum sink hole. Corvettes @ Carlisle will be shortly after... (I may be on that one.... saw them taping all 3 days we were there).

I will post the dates and times on a separate thread when I find out more.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just scheduled it for recording... thanks!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Reactions: SwisStingray

·
Registered
307 Posts
I just upgraded my cable package so I can watch the show at 10pm. Haha I'm such a loyal corvette enthusiast. :)

Reactions: SlikNik

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks for heads up, just set my DVR.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Grabbing a cold beer and warming up the TV set.............

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Lots of commercials

1 - 20 of 59 Posts