Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From corvetteblogger.com

The list of top 10 dealers remains the same as the top 10 dealers from 2015, but the order has reshuffled slightly. Our friends at Kerbeck Corvette are once again the world’s largest Corvette dealer with 1,044 Corvette sold during 2016. MacMulkin and Les Stanford keep their spots at No.2 and No.3 and Mike Furman at Criswell Chevrolet single-handedly sold over 300 Corvettes to stay in fourth position. Bomnin Chevrolet in Miami moved up from ninth to fifth and was the only dealership in the Top 10 that sold more Corvettes in 2016 than in 2015.
Read the whole report and see the entire list here:

The Top 50 Corvette Dealers of 2016 - Corvette: Sales, News & Lifestyle

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Jeremy, interesting info, Congrats to all the Chevrolet dealerships and sales people that made the top 50 list. The C7 Masterpiece is such an awesome vehicle it basically sales itself, along with our expert guru's Mike Furman & Rick Conti

SF
Rick

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Jeremy...very interesting!

At first, I was looking at this trying to determine sales in certain areas of the country (even followed the links for sales in other years). I know that the "sales" numbers don't even accurately reflect where the car might end up going to. But, my thinking was that warmer climates = more sales. I kept going back to the consistent "top 5" names and that totally blew away my original theory.

Great job to all who are putting these awesome "machines" on the road for us to enjoy.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Well done, guys, keep selling those 'Vettes!

"Mike Furman single-handedly sold over 300 Corvettes".. that's averaging almost a Corvette a day! Mike, what's your secret?? :)
That doesn't include the other 150 deliveries of non Corvette products I had for 2016. I can sell everything that Criswell offers...so I stay busy.
My secret? The harder I work...the luckier I get.

Mike Furman
Criswell Chevrolet
301 212 4420
CorvetteFurman.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Mike continues to prove that nice guys can and DO finish first. :)

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts