1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
18,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nope, I am not the one, but this person:

A) Lives in Detroit;

B) Drove his convertible, top down, to work today;

C) Is dedicated to his job as Corvette Product Marketing Manager; and,

D) Does this stuff for fun -- not just because it is good PR.

Yes, all the above, for this person is Harlan Charles. If you are ever at a Corvette event where he is, he is totally approachable, and lots of fun to be around. And also better than everyone else at GM in responding to a question about, "What's coming next," by responding, with a pleasant smile on his face, "Sorry, can not comment on possible future product."

·
Registered
436 Posts
He must live where they plow his streets right after a storm, the county won't get to my subdivision for at least a week or two. The only people that can make it to the main road from my sub have SUV's. My Envoy didn't have any problems. We had about 15" of snow yesterday; I'm sick of running the snow blower. At least I'm able to "work" .... goof off from home today.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
That's my kind of convertible guy! I do winter top down driving, but I draw the line and avoid wet or snowy conditions. So far I've only faced 23 degrees.

·
Registered
70 Posts
It's funny, it's supposed to be around 19 degrees down here tomorrow and it's almost a city wide emergency. "Look out for a hard freeze". I can only imagine what it would be like if we had a little snow. It's cool that he's driving to work in 6 degree weather with the top down. Most people around here won't drive with the top down when it's 60. Unfortunately I am one of those people.;)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I like driving with the top down but not when it's that cold. And in snow to boot. Hope he has different tires.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Will he put up the windows when he leaves the driveway? Now he wished that he had a heated steering wheel and not just heated seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts