Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not Tuesday.

75 degrees and sunny here yesterday and today. Yesterday drove top down to a meeting with some other club members to work on our new website, then back home to change the oil. Today, top down to the gym, then a quick wash before dinner. Sadly, it's going to be 20 degrees colder tomorrow, but spring is just around the corner!

C7 Top down.jpg

C7 Washed.jpg

ylesy.jpg

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
Was 69 here in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
The snow is gone and heavy rains last Thursday washed away all the salt. With this forecast my Corvette will emerge from hibernation this week. :eek:nthego:

IMG_20190317_233043_hdr.jpg

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
The robins have returned, the daffodils are poking through the soil and today I took my first cruise of 2019. :triumphant:

20190319_122003.jpg

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
^^^WOW Paul that car looks awesome. Congrats on getting her out.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
As Yogi Berra once said: "It's like deja vu all over again."

April 15, 2018:
IMG_20180415_135819_hdr.jpg

Today:
IMG_20190414_141301_hdr.jpg

The good news is 50° predicted tomorrow and 60° Tuesday. :cool:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's a reason I don't live in Michigan!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah us too Paul. We got between six and eight inches of heavy wet snow. Had to blow off the driveway. I reinstated my insurance on the Z06 a month ago and thought I would be out and about by now. It hasn't come down off the lift yet since being put up in November. Maybe next week. Off and on rain predicted this week, at least with a bit of a warm up. BTW, why do my photos and others frequently appear rotated wrong like this one? The original is upright. I have tried rotating the orginal and up loading but it always comes out this way. Can't we add a rotate feature to our upload process here? --Bob

SnowApril152019.JPG

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Feel bad for you guys in the Midwest getting hit with snow in April. For us in PA, it's been a lot of rain, but I'm glad it washed away all that road salt.

Z51 out twice last week :) and enjoying temps in the 60's.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
My Z51 came out for the first time this year on Saturday, when we had 95 glorious miles in temperatures up to 75. And its been rainy and cold ever since.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
My Z51 came out for the first time this year on Saturday, when we had 95 glorious miles in temperatures up to 75. And its been rainy and cold ever since.
Rob, I can see your smile all the way down here in PA from your Saturday run. :) April showers will be gone soon enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts