Stingray Corvette Forum banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
When did you order Dasyatis? Local or one of the Big 3?
Local on 10/31.

Anyhow I'm just kidding. I would actually prefer to get it early next year. But if it comes earlier than that, I'll still take it.

Reactions: Lipstic

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I'm usually a very patient person. With the C7 not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Administrator
16,944 Posts
Here is RedHot with her new pinstripe (an alternative to Chrome :) )

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Car Wheel

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Auto part

·
Administrator
16,944 Posts
Thanks Lipstic. It is very subtle but that is what I was going for. The artist did them completely freehand. Really amazing to watch.:cool:

·
Registered
414 Posts
A little reminiscent of the red line sidewalls that came on my '67 Firebird... The F70x14 Wide Ovals... that lasted 3000 miles. I like the look. I'll probably wait till the weather breaks in the spring... to decide if I should do anything wheel wise with mine. It's great seeing all the things people come up with as far as mods... lots of great ideas to choose from!
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Coupé Automotive design

·
Administrator
16,944 Posts
Thanks autoxal. I did have retro in mind when I discussed it with my pinstriper. :cool:

·
Registered
579 Posts

·
Administrator
16,944 Posts
You are right 'urrtoast.' It was intended to be subtle, similar to the red stitching on my dash. I did not want it to be one of the first things noticed about RedHot, but like some of the fine body lines that you see after looking at it again. :cool:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Probably best to be there.
:cool:

·
Administrator
16,944 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Still at 3000 :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Still at 3000 :(...as Kelly said on another thread now the verts are shipped maybe things will speed up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have ordered my Torch Red/Adrenaline Red Z51 3LT with Z51 black wheels, a carbon flash stinger stripe and the carbon flash mirrors and spoiler. My Husband thinks the chrome wheels would look better...those of you who have viewed in person...what do you think? My logic was with the CF stinger stripe it screamed give me CF mirrors, spoiler and black Z51 wheels. He thinks it is TOO much black and the black will look dull and dirty.
Thanks for your input,

Rebecca
Obviously he only has good taste for ladies. He dont know ditto about cars !

·
Registered
2015 Z51 7M
214 Posts
To each his or her own. Personalization is one of the special joys of owning a Corvette.

Reactions: jsvette
61 - 75 of 75 Posts