Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Toronto area C7 owners. I haven't seen too many of you on the road but I know you must be out there, would you be up for a gettogether to see each others cars and talk about how great they are? :) Suggestions for time and place are welcome, I know we have a classic cars show every Wednesday evening at Applewood mall in the QEW/427 area... I know the classic car guys would love to see our new Stingray's.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Once my 2015 arrives I'm in!!

What colour combo stingray do you thoroughly enjoy right? As I sit and drool at pictures of them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Well I'm a fan of the now rare Lime Rock Green, which I think looks pretty good with chrome wheels :)
docs LRG.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
doc; What happens if you invert your phone and take a picture? Will it post right-side up?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Gary, they generally start showing up at 6pm and stay til around dusk. The California's bar in the mall hooks up speakers for music and its a nice time...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'd come also, but I'm in Florida until early August. But would be up for coming down once I get back home.

Also who in the GTA are planning on going to Ron Fellows, now that it is also offered to us Canadians? Trying to decide whether to do it this fall, or in the spring.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'd come also, but I'm in Florida until early August. But would be up for coming down once I get back home.

Also who in the GTA are planning on going to Ron Fellows, now that it is also offered to us Canadians? Trying to decide whether to do it this fall, or in the spring.
I'm in London but also looking to attend the Fellows school. If I can get it booked (once the car arrives in the next few weeks) I would like to do it around the end of Oct.. Probably head to Vegas with my wife and skip out for two days to do the school.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in once I get my 2015... Can't wait...! Looks like you got that beautiful green vette from Budds...? How was you service..?

Sent from my iPhone using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, every wednesday night, they get a nice turnout if the weather is nice. I'll be there for sure with by dark green stingray...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gary Burlington with his black Z51 and my lime rock Stingray were getting a lot of attention at the weekly Applewood auto gettogether. There were about 50 classic and more recent cars on display.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'll be booking the Ron Fellow's school for end of March.
Anyone want to go to the one day school offered at Shannonville? Under $300 for the day. They have one day in Aug and two days in Sept.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Just got the schedule from Donna at Ron Fellows. I'll booking March 23-25, or the 30-1 if the other is full already.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts