Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've checked obsessively all week long wondering if today was the day. I guess they are running behind because it still hasn't been built. What a bummer. I've been waiting for this week for a while. I guess its not going to kill me to wait another few days. I wonder if they are usually accurate on the TPW. When I was there a week ago, they were ahead (for the day).

GGGRRRRRRRRRR.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
So, they missed the target. It happens. Just be happy for next week! It will be here soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, yeah, yeah...you're right. It took my dealer a LONG time to get me allocation so its been a very long wait. I didn't realize it until I thought about it the other day, I've been looking at this car since the web reveal over a year ago so its been a long wait between when I was ready to move forward, allocations challenges, cancelling an order and where I am now. Yeah, I know, whaaaa.

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Good for you!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just found out yesterday that my car had been shipped and I should have it Monday afternoon

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I still show stuck at 3800.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is a bad week with a ton of meetings which stinks. Let's see what I can push.... Car should be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest....

·
Registered
9 Posts
My TPW was 3.31.2014 and I got notified by dealer that it was built on 4.1.2014 (hopefully not a cruel April Fools Day joke) and had the VIN number...Should get more details tomorrow regarding status...

Received the following from OrderStatus on 4.3.2014

As of April 3, 2014, the status of Order Number RQMZXV is the following:

This vehicle has been produced and assigned a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) 1G1YK3D7XE5120526. A final review is part of our standard procedures for a launch vehicle. Once the review for each vehicle is completed, the vehicle will be shipped to the dealer.

Please understand our number one priority is to deliver the greatest, highest quality Corvette Stingray -- to every dealer, to every customer, every time.

We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!
:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts