Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm the same week. Tracking progress in Canada is much more difficult, most of the GM reps don't know what the codes are, just the current status. We have no online tracking ability.

3LT, CGM, 7 MT, Kalahari, NPP, Red Calipers

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I have a 05/05 TPW, hope to have the car mid to late May...???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad to find a TPW 5/5 support group. I also ordered a CGM. Are the production runs by color?

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
24 Posts
Who all has a TPW for 5/5/14? Has anyone reached status 3400 yet?
I have a TPW of 5/5/14 and picking up the car at the museum. Received a call from Shane at the museum on Wed. advising the car is schedule to be completed on the 8th of May. I have a delivery appointment on the 22nd. of May.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
It appears I was produced ahead of schedule. The Chevrolet Tracking Site indicates "Production Complete."
They must be ahead of schedule......I got this today: BUILT AND BAYED!!! 1G1YA2D72E5124308

"I don't need no stinking TPW" or was that "Badge" :confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Was that from your dealer or directly from Chevrolet? Bc when I go to the tracking site it says mine is still queued.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
It appears I was produced ahead of schedule. The Chevrolet Tracking Site indicates "Production Complete."
Hey there,

Let me know if you would like us to check and confirm this, by sending us your order number. I will keep an eye out for your response. Have a great day!

Jennie R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 16 of 16 Posts