Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

My TPW was supposed to be on Sep 8th as of a few days ago, and now it has been bumped to Sept 29.

This is for a base AW, 1LT, M7, ZF1, nav/pdr, red calipers, NPP, transparent roof, so nothing appears to be on constraint.

Any idea why TPW would be pushed back 3 weeks despite no constraints?

It's still exciting knowing it's gonna be here in a couple of months :)

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
When they sequenced you, you fit in better during a different week for a reason none of us will ever know.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's interesting.. are there any lighting changes for Canadian cars like there are for Europe??

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I was told the ZF1 would hold up my wifes car I wonder if that is why
ZF1 is not on constraint, there is no evidence it will slow the process. Sounds like someone "guessing" at the process with no real information.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
changed again from Sep 29 to end of Oct ... 4 weeks this time ... no reason given

not sure why .. this is for a base M7 .. none of the options I have picked are on any kind of constraint.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
changed again from Sep 29 to end of Oct ... 4 weeks this time ... no reason given

not sure why .. this is for a base M7 .. none of the options I have picked are on any kind of constraint.
Who is giving this information to you? Is it GM Canada or your dealer? If it is your dealer, I think they maybe are not being honest with you, you actually do not have any TPW at all, and they are stringing you along. If it is GM Canada, this is a mystery.

If it is your dealer, demand they give to you a printout of their GM Workbench showing your status code. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the dealer is fine ... they have given me the order # already

I am getting the TPW info from GM Canada chat service

·
Registered
827 Posts

Did you ask them why? And what did they say?

·
Registered
10,424 Posts

Well, that is good news that your dealer is solid!

It is a total mystery to me why your TPW keeps getting pushed out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I asked GM chat, but they didn't provide a reason.

I have a feeling it will be delayed until Christmas, and then sometime until summer next year.. should have it by the time 2018's roll out

·
Registered
185 Posts
No worries by then they'll have fixed all the recalls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts