Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2008 Z06 Jetstream blue from an estate sale had 50 miles on it .Had it one year put 1,400 miles on it was fast so fast
that I could not get it to its potential .Having a 63 split window corvette for 14 years. I missed mine and traded mine to get my split window back. Here are some pictures .

Attachments

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
rtruman, that Z06 is a sweet Vette, but that 63 split window is just awesome!!

SF
Rick
Bought a 2008 Z06 Jetstream blue from an estate sale had 50 miles on it .Had it one year put 1,400 miles on it was fast so fast
that I could not get it to its potential .Having a 63 split window corvette for 14 years. I missed mine and traded mine to get my split window back. Here are some pictures .

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice Vette, but Raggedy Ann is freaking me out! :p

Reactions: Cowboy and Soho

·
Registered
489 Posts
Is that a matching numbers split window?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Old,new,old.You've been their done that.:cool:63 Was a break threw design.Funny how the prices have been around a new corvette price over the years.Now that's a investment.
Tough call with the C7.Tradition or technology? Both would be best.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice corvette yes just finished it all numbers Restored .It was hard choice I did really like the Z06 found myself cleaning barcode
labels under the car for smoothing to do. Had to repaint from black to Sebring silver what a pain

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice corvette yes just finished it all numbers Restored .It was hard choice I did really like the Z06 found myself cleaning barcode
labels under the car for smoothing to do. Had to repaint from black to Sebring silver what a pain
Not concentrating on bar codes there not there what a corvette happy about the new C7 stingray

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts