Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Everyone - Happy Friday!

I wanted to share my custom wrap design and sketch of what my completed "GS - C7R" will look like! Yes, I used Microsoft Paint for the accents haha. I am going to Vlog the whole process on youtube and instagram if anyone is interested in following my progress to success or total failure lol I just need the temperature to get above 50 and we can begin!!!

Instagram - Seafoamsloan
Youtube: customvinylsolutions

What's your best guess on how many times I will get pulled over?:smug:

Special Thanks to - Skepple INC for the wrap design, Weprintwraps for printing, and Ivan Tampi Customs for the XIK GT wing!!!

Sloan Dazzle Camo w Seafoam_A.jpg

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Respek, I'm guessing zero if you're not racing it on the streets. Otherwise look out. Can't wait to see real pics should be a head turner that's for sure.

Reactions: elegant and Respek

·
Registered
631 Posts
That looks awesome! I'm betting you get a million people asking you about the "prototype Corvette ". Very cool wrap, can't wait for pictures of the finished car.

Reactions: elegant and Respek

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, now '16 Z06
9,666 Posts
It will be unique to say the least, good luck with the project.

·
18,670 Posts
I look forward to your continued posts and pictures. Going to be a very excting car, and as German posted, people are going to inquire about your “prototype.”

·
Registered
128 Posts
Respek, you now have one more Insta follower.

Reactions: Respek

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys very much! I will definitely post pictures and videos of the entire build! Im really excited to tackle the Ivan Tampi XIK GT Wing! - I bought an additional rear bumper so I dont cut holes in my beautiful factory Arctic White bumper:smug:

Performance mods will be coming in the future as well! I know I am going to need to increase my power output due to the amount of drag and downforce the wing and stage 3 winglets are going to add lol! Might as well call it the C7 DragSport until I get supporting performance mods haha

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think it looks terrific! It will definitely look like a race car. I like out of the box designs.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Might as well call it the C7 DragSport until I get supporting performance mods haha
Sounds like you found your personalized plate for her! :victorious:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Respek do you have a shop in Wheaton or are you just doing it at your house? I’m in Glen Ellyn so was just wondering, looking forward to seeing that beast out cruising.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Respek do you have a shop in Wheaton or are you just doing it at your house? I’m in Glen Ellyn so was just wondering, looking forward to seeing that beast out cruising.
Hey Trent88! - Im just doing it at my house with several cases of beer haha! We are neighbors! I hope to see you around this spring/summer and do some cruising.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Respek, that will be a cool design and everybody will be looking for the manufacture plate. Pictures will start appearing in car magazines and on forums everywhere with writers wondering what is this new prototype Corvette wheeling around Illinois is. :wink: Look forward to your finished C7 Masterpiece GSC7.R

SF
Rick

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Happy Wednesday Everyone! I wanted to share a couple of progress pics of the wrap install! I am planning on finishing the hatch and front bumper this coming weekend. Im very worried about the front bumper....it has such sharp bends/angles...wish me luck! I will post pics regardless of success or failure lol

Sloan Dazzle Wrap Roof.jpg

Sloan Dazzle Roof Installed.jpg

Sloan with Dazzle Hood.jpg

XIK GT Wing Top.jpg

XIK GT Wing Bottom.jpg

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Respek, it's looking great so far, a very professional look. You're going to need to whole box of Dunkin Donuts to complete your mission, it looks like it would be time consuming. :wink:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Respek, it's looking great so far, a very professional look. You're going to need to whole box of Dunkin Donuts to complete your mission, it looks like it would be time consuming. :wink:

SF
Rick
Hi Rick - Thank you! Hahaha it's basically 1 dozen donuts per panel! It is definitely time consuming but rewarding. Luckily my Girlfriends parents own a Dunkin so they have been hooking us up with Donut fuel since we started the project lol.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That looks amazing! I also can’t wait to see the finish project.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Respek, it's looking great, attention to detail and a slow steady hand.

SF
Rick

1 - 20 of 35 Posts