Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I started my 2015 C7 after about a week in the garage and noticed the ck engine light. The diagnostic code P2818 Transmission Control Solenoid Valve Stuck On. Has anybody had this code? Last year at 37K I had the Transmission flush and fluid change to resolve the transmission shudder problem. Any information will help.

2JamesB2

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just received a call from the dealership and they recommend a $250 transmission computer program update to start. (not covered by the extended warranty) But "not sure if it will solve the issue"!! This same thing was said when I needed a new battery. They did a computer program update for that system and after that I needed a new battery. My question is, are all of the computer system updates a go to for the repair industry at $250 a whop? I know my home computer tells me when I have and need an available update. It seems that my car should have a code and do the same. I am feeling like they are requiring $250 per visit charge minimum before they do a repair. Has anyone else had this issue???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts