497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
3,318 Posts
Ordered one! Thanks Trunk Monkey! ��

·
18,667 Posts
Rick and Niko and their team at subchev are the best!! I happily bought from them before they became an SRF sponsor.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a question Subchev. When you order this top, will it need to be taking to dealer for adjustment or is it a factory fit? I have seen other websites selling this but they state you may need to have the dealer adjust it, which didn't make any since if its a OEM product for the C7. Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a question Subchev. When you order this top, will it need to be taking to dealer for adjustment or is it a factory fit? I have seen other websites selling this but they state you may need to have the dealer adjust it, which didn't make any since if its a OEM product for the C7. Thanks
I have tested a few of these tops on multiple different C7's here, and it has been a perfect fit every time.
With that being said, not all of the tops are always perfect, (we cover any manufacture defect) and a rare few of them may not to be adjusted once they are on the car.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Our current sale price of w/ free shipping will not last forever!

We have 15 transparent tops IN STOCK! :)

These tops are on backorder with GM right now, and there's no ETA as to when more will be available. So, if you think you're going to want one for the summertime (I have mine on all year long, and yes, I drive it in the rain...), right now is the best time to get one at a great price

TRANSPARENT TINTED REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL TOP CORVETTE C7 OEM - GM (84141731)

·
Super Moderator
3,318 Posts
Received the transparent top today and just in time for Vettenessa's birthday!
The top arrived in perfect condition. I swapped out the carbon fiber top and the transparent top is awesome! Not a rattle, pop, or squeak all the way to work. Thank you Trunk Monkey!
Here's the birthday girl turning two!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
HUGE Sale on the Transparent Tops!!

$1625 FREE SHIPPING - TRANSPARENT TINTED REMOVABLE ROOF PANEL TOP CORVETTE C7 OEM - GM (84141731)

20 left for sale at this price, and then we will be raising the price back up to dealer cost+shipping, which is already a good deal.

Don't miss out on this great deal, only 20 left at this price!!!
Subchev, I just want to make sure this is correct. This panel will fit a 2016 C7 Stingray correct? The dealership gave me a different part number # 23412816. I just wanted to make sure through Truck Monkey that this transparent roof fits a 2016 C7 Stingray. Thanks for your time and consideration.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That part number has been changed to the one we are selling. It is correct and will fit your car.
Just an update, there are only 6 left at this price, then it will have to raise up.

·
Super Moderator
3,318 Posts
Today was the first time driving in the sunlight with the new transparent top. The view was glorious!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts