Stingray Corvette Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,543 Posts
WOW! That is amazing. Your son is one lucky little dude.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Nice job on Jr's C7 !

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
So I was able to participate in the MVP track time event at Road America in October. MVP was top notch and highly recommend any of their events! It was hands down the best time I’ve had in my Corvette! The track is absolutely amazing, fast sweeping turns with super cool elevation changes. Definitely going back in the spring!

Was waiting to post this picture until a good photo of the month contest opened up. This is the money shot, the C7 Corvette bridge at Road America! Plus this was one of the last events before switching over to the C8 bridge for 2020! Head over to January pic of the month and give the pic some likes!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
So 3 years ago my wife was pregnant with our first child (baby boy) and we came up with this fun and unique way of doing a gender reveal.

So she’s pregnant again, and we’re like what the heck should we do this time

Our Son Max loves burn outs, just like Dad! And wanted to help announce that he’s going to be a big brother! Baby girl arrives in July!

We are a Corvette family to the core!

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
congrats! Well done and very creative. (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
The power wheels has pretty much been just sitting since I built it. My son who just turned 3 is finally old enough to really drive it! His face says it all, Corvette’s are a family affair!

Reactions: jsvette

·
Administrator
16,494 Posts
Very cute! He must have taken Ron Fellow's course- his hands on the steering wheel are in a perfect position.:cool:

61 - 68 of 68 Posts