Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Brownstone is only available with the 3LT I believe, correct? That's what is forcing me into the 3LT, because I fell in love with the Brownstone after sitting in one.

·
Registered
141 Posts
That was accurate for the colors shown, but he didn't go into the differences from the 3LT Kalahari or Brownstone.

·
18,670 Posts
That was accurate for the colors shown, but he didn't go into the differences from the 3LT Kalahari or Brownstone.
Redwhtconv has properly noted that there are differences in "dash color coverage amount" between the "full dipped" (fully color-covered dash) found on both the Kalahairi interior and the Brownstone interiors versus the limited amount of color on the dash for both the gray and the Adrenaline Red interiors. As shown in the video above, instead of the prior color-covered dashes, for the Adrenaline Red interior there is a decorative red "piece" in the center of the dash, in front of where the passenger sits. Same thing for the gray interior, only of course that piece on the dash is gray. There is a similar dash piece (same size, same shape, same place) for the Brownstone interior, only that piece is "Brownstone-color suede leather."

Also differentiating the Brownstone interior, there is a Brownstone suede leather piece on a panel above both door armrests and, covering the center console lid. The following pictures shows this best.

For more Brownstone interior pictures:

http://www.stingrayforums.com/forum...1768-official-brownstone-interior-thread.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts