Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys & thanks in advance.. just purchased a 15 Corvette & for some reason I'm having problems inserting my sd card. I don't want to force it in & possibly break something. Does your sd card insert with ease? I don't think anything is inserted but it a awkward position to totally see if something is inserted. Please help looking forward to playing with my pdr system.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Sorry I don't have a quick fix for you. No, I do not experience trouble inserting my SD card. I have given up on trying to insert it from the drivers seat or from outside the passenger side. It is a precarious location so I tak the time to sit in the passenger seat and line it up clearly.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Does a 2015 really have a PDR? I thought it only started in 2016.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Does a 2015 really have a PDR? I thought it only started in 2016.
My 2015 has PDR. Ordered in October 2014 and delivered in February 2015.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! Yes, my 2015 has a PDR. Dumb question - make sure there is not already a memory card in the slot. Press in and look for a click and it should release. Sounds like the opening may have something in it otherwise it would slide in.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
1,017 Posts
Mine slides right in.....I just looked and you should easily be able to tell if something is already inserted.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Well, you're getting warmer ;)

That is the armrest box. The SD card for the PDR is in the glovebox on the passenger side.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Okay, so the PDR was introduced in 2015. I'm sorry. My memory is terrible.

Reactions: Vigilance247

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys & thanks in advance.. just purchased a 15 Corvette & for some reason I'm having problems inserting my sd card. I don't want to force it in & possibly break something. Does your sd card insert with ease? I don't think anything is inserted but it a awkward position to totally see if something is inserted. Please help looking forward to playing with my pdr system.
A very important item regarding the SD cards is that if the label ever becomes loose be sure to remove it, or simply remove the label from the SD card before ever using. The personnel at Spring Mountain warn everyone about this at the beginning of class. If the card should get stuck in the slot because of the loose label, you will most likely destroy the card while removing it, thus loosing your video.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So far you are showing pictures of the center console that does have USB ports and one SD card reader. But the reader for the PDR is in the glove box on the left hand side just below the switch that turns on the light when you open the door. See attached photo; you can see my card is inserted. Good luck.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride! I also have a 2015 Corvette stingray. However, I have it in storage until the end of April so I can’t be much help to you. This forum is a great place to get lots of answers. I hope you get your situation clarified!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Lots of good replies here, any replies from the OP?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts