Stingray Corvette Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
16,510 Posts
Sure.. good suggestion thanks
It appears that you are trying to use a microSD card in an adapter. That might be your problem. I suggest you purchase an SD card (or borrow one) and see if that resolves your problem.

Reactions: Smoove_n_the_z51

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Ok maybe we are getting somewhere? I don't recognize that slot.. almost looks like its behind a seat! Is that in the passenger side glovebox? Remember not the armrest but the large one on the passenger side. Here's what mine looks like:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Agree maybe Jeff is onto it.. and maybe ur pics are fine just looked different than mine.

·
Registered
10,568 Posts
Sure.. good suggestion thanks
Was your car manufactured with the dark gray cover on upside down? If I were you, I would gently try to snap it off and turn it over. Compare yours to the other one posted above.

Reactions: Smoove_n_the_z51

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Ok maybe we are getting somewhere? I don't recognize that slot.. almost looks like its behind a seat! Is that in the passenger side glovebox? Remember not the armrest but the large one on the passenger side. Here's what mine looks like:
Yeah that's how mines look.. in the glove box off to left
Was your car manufactured with the dark gray cover on upside down? If I were you, I would gently try to snap it off and turn it over. Compare yours to the other one posted above.
Good observation man, I just noticed mines is upsides down compared to other pictures. I'll try & pop it off tomorrow. Wish me luck lol

21 - 27 of 27 Posts