Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The one thing holding me back from trading in my C7 for a C8 is the width measurement of the trunk in inches. It supposedly holds two golf "bags", but GM says nothing about holding clubs, which of course are longer than the bag. The video shows a golf bag in there but you can't make out if there's a driver in the bag. The specs don't list the width and two dealerships can't tell me. Has anybody heard about how wide the trunk is going to be? Thanks.

Greg

·
Registered
157 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the trunk width. A Vette was never intended to be a cargo hauler. It's a sports car that has limited cargo area. If you want to eliminate your cargo concern, Chevy has the Tahoe and Suburban.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
I've seen two numbers reported from people who took a tape measure to one of the shows, 53" and 55" wide.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
I've seen two numbers reported from people who took a tape measure to one of the shows, 53" and 55" wide. One was probably a typo, but I don't know which. But even the narrower number should be enough for a bag w/ clubs, unless you're 6'7" tall. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts