Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agree that those wheels go with this color really well. We also want to see the new "Spectra Gray with machined stripe" Z06 wheels. Nice to also have choices beyond chrome and black, for those who wish to consider alternatives.

·
Registered
214 Posts
The interior color combo on the car is a bit off IMO. Its black and kalahari. I think its the Kalahari dash that I don't like. Prefect car to have the black rims on as well.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I would go with the red interior with the shark gray.
That's what my plan was until I saw the Brownstone in person. I love the Brownstone, and I love the Shark Gray. My wife also feels the combination of the two may not look the greatest, but when I'm in the car the brownstone is what I will see and have at my touch to enjoy. When I'm outside of the car I will enjoy the beauty of the Shark Gray, and with tinted glass you won't really see the color of the interior. The combination might not appeal to many, but as long as I'm happy with it that's all that matters. Yes the Shark Gray Z06 is a BEAUTY and a BEAST!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
That's what my plan was until I saw the Brownstone in person. I love the Brownstone, and I love the Shark Gray. My wife also feels the combination of the two may not look the greatest, but when I'm in the car the brownstone is what I will see and have at my touch to enjoy. When I'm outside of the car I will enjoy the beauty of the Shark Gray, and with tinted glass you won't really see the color of the interior. The combination might not appeal to many, but as long as I'm happy with it that's all that matters. Yes the Shark Gray Z06 is a BEAUTY and a BEAST!
I have to admit the Brownstone is really a nice color and I had some thoughts about this color as well. Like you said when you're sitting in the car that is all you'll see. Until I see the 2 colors together in person hard to say how good or bad it might look but color choices are always very personal.

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
I like the wheels in this color combo, I'm not a fan of black or chrome wheels, it's probably a generational thing. Like John, I would like to see the Spectra Gray wheels. Something between silver and black is where my tastes lie.

As for the interior, I've seen them all and I keep coming back to black, Silver/Gray and Black are just a classic color combo. Perhaps if they offered a darker gray interior, which I think they said is coming, I could be swayed.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I saw a ciber gray with the bronstone color inside at the MCAllen show in Texas that too colors togerther match verry well,
For the wells i agray John i think to the spectra gray gone be great i think so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts