Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the Corvette Expo last weekend and Chuck Cow was there tuning Corvettes. So I had him tune the engine and auto trans also got the COW BOOSTER. It really woke up everything. Whole lot quicker and shifts are snapper. He'll be at the Corvette Expo in Servierville Tn. in the fall. I think it is in October.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I hope you did your home work and GOOGLED COW i think you will be surprised to find some issues with this Tuner. He has had various issues with his tunes and his engine builds. JUST SAYING.
Corvettes Of Westchester, Low Oil Pressure Reading, Ls2 Disaster Pictures, Upon Tear

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
Not to mention it's being circulated that GM is cracking down on tuned ECM's and engine warranties. I don't think I would ever apply a tune to my car the I couldn't return to stock at a moments notice. IF I tune my car, and that's a big "IF", it will be with a Diablo since i believe they have the closest to undetectable process in place. Even with their ability to return the car to stock it still leaves a fingerprint in the form of a record something changed, it's just unclear how good GM would be if they were researching a warranty claim.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts