Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dean's C7 Stingray Corvette came into the shop yesterday for some dress up work to set it apart from others running around the south.

We added our latest carbon fiber front splitter, carbon fiber side skirts and our GT2 wheels finished in a Comp grey center with machined finish lip. OEM tires were switched over to the new wheels, and the C7 center caps even fit!

Thanks for coming by Dean.....next step is headers! :D

·
Registered
489 Posts
side skirts are nice but that front splitter just looks to aggressive for me (if that makes sense)

·
Registered
579 Posts
side skirts are nice but that front splitter just looks to aggressive for me (if that makes sense)
Make the front a blade and its zombie ready....:cool:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Turn more heads? I don't know about the rest of you folks but I can't drive down the block in my stock coupe without getting a ton of thumbs up, clicking cameras, waves, and screams from the sidelines.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Make the front a blade and its zombie ready....:cool:
I like the way you think, I also want a crow system mounted with a 50 Cal on top, flame throwers, reinforced doors, bullet resistant glass, gun ports, and an extra 400 hp/tq to lug it all around

·
Registered
993 Posts
Turn more heads? I don't know about the rest of you folks but I can't drive down the block in my stock coupe without getting a ton of thumbs up, clicking cameras, waves, and screams from the sidelines.
Exactly!

·
Registered
582 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts