Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I created an Excel spreadsheet from the pricing information that was listed today. Some notes:
-There are separate tabs for each trim levels the drop down menus for the options
-hit "Delete" in a cell to clear out an option if you don't want any
-I tried to group together all the options that are similar, so you can't select two different stripes or targa roof options for example.

I believe that everything is listed properly. Please excuse any errors (let me know if their is an egregious one, and I can attempt to correct it). Remember, it's not an official document, just something to help you price out a C8. I hope you enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nl6a038v0uft5y8/C8 Price Builder.xlsx?dl=0

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok I'm new to ordering a car that's not yet in production. So any insight would greatly help me.
A week ago placed a sizable deposit down to "get a spot on dealership C8 allocation for 2020.
Today (8/16/2019) I had appointment with dealership to "finalize my order".
I met with representative at appointed time and we sat down and completed "GM OrderWORKBENCH FORM.
On the 3rd line of form, 1st page, it states - " The configuration below was created as a Preliminary Order with the following Order Number ______".
It then has my options I desire.
In the fine print on the last page of "GM OrderWORKBENCH" form it states -
"North American Order Workbench is intended solely for business use by GM Dealers. Pricing shown is for illustration purposes only. Refer to GMPricing.com for official GM Price schedules. GM pricing is subject to change by GM at anytime, without notice."
My question is this. Did the completion of GMOrderWORKBENCH FORM solidify / guarantee my order & spot in allocation?? Is that it? Does completion of Form mean my order is Officially in with GM?....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,230 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I can’t get the spreadsheet to work. Do I have to use Dropbox?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts