Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think ouch is an understatement there. As much as I wonder about the occupants and hope they survived in reasonable shape, that doesn't look good and I'm pleased to not be seeing good pictures of the passenger compartment.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
18,670 Posts
Towing companies are required to pick up the automotive pieces scattered on the pavement, and looks like they threw the detached front fascia and more on top of the car, then hauled it away.

·
Administrator
16,587 Posts
My guess, looking at the set of photos of the car, is that some of the parts were put were they are in the picture when it was dumped at the wrecking yard, not where they ended up in the wreck.

Reactions: Milliwatt Rob

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Looks like this impact was beyond the ability of Xpel Ultimate to protect the car. Ouch!!

Amazed that the hood appears largely intact.

Reactions: Ragtop

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reactions: Ragtop

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
I hope that anybody in this wreck survived without any major injuries, the C7 can be replaced, we can't be.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
31 Posts
Unfortunately, it was only a matter of time, and I am sure several more will start to pop up like this. You must treat speed and this car with respect. I hope the car did its primary job and protected or minimized injury to the drive and passenger. What a shame.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts