Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to sell my '02 Silverado, purchased a new truck yesterday. Not asking a lot, so I know it will go soon, just sold my XLR Monday, need more room in the "clubroom".

So today I get 6 stop-bys, 5 were tire kickers and one could not get his money out of his wallet fast enough to give me a deposit to hold, has to go to the bank. No problem. Comes back an hour later, head down and mumbles, the wife said no.
Gave him his deposit back and thanked him for his interest.

Sitting out this evening waiting for any others interested, so a storm comes by, somewhat mild, enjoying the rain. I turn around and see the other side, just as nice as can be.

One of the tire kickers came back, just finished up selling the truck. It was a good day.

·
Administrator
15,771 Posts
Glad it all worked out Norm and a double rainbow to boot.

·
Registered
2014 Arctic White C7 Z51
575 Posts
Nice and glad it worked out! As I was reading it got intriguing and the I thought to myself that you were going to say you felt so bad for the fella whose wife say NO that you were going to say to him we’ll fix her, I’ll give you the truck! :) lol

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sounds like you earned your rainbow Norm!--Bob

Reactions: Norm

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Anyone wanna buy a motorcycle? :D

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Congratulations

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
9,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice and glad it worked out! As I was reading it got intriguing and the I thought to myself that you were going to say you felt so bad for the fella whose wife say NO that you were going to say to him we’ll fix her, I’ll give you the truck! :) lol
I actually thought he would come back later, that's how enthusiastic he was. Local farm gal bought it for hauling hay and other farming chores on her property.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts