Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys....sorry I've been AWOL....on our way home from Carlisle, I received a phone call my Mother's health was taking a downturn....I drove the 1100 miles from Carlisle, to our home, in one day. My Mother passed away Sept 23. Now I am dealing with the estate crap, my laptop crashed and drama on the FB ladies group I started....drama on the Calendar contest (several were caught trading votes on FB vote trading sites) because it was not in the rules you could not trade or buy votes, the sponsor of the Calendar contest is not going to do anything, so the "lady" who "won" last year will also "win" this year....

NOW to the important stuff....I LOVE MY CALLAWAY Z06....she is scary, crazy fast....the work from Callaway is first class, it looks OEM...I had Callaway also install a Ron Davis radiator...because of all the chaos, in my life, since I picked up the car, I have not had a chance to take her to the track...but HOPEFULLY I will be able to next month.

It is like an explosion of power when you hit the gas, but really very smooth. I cannot say enough about the quality and performance of my Callaway 757. Callaway really hit one out of the ball park with this one.

Mods.....Callaway 757 package (hard to call this a mod as it looks OEM and is covered by warranty)
Apsis Carbon Fiber - splitter, side skirts, spoiler, all exterior vents, intergraded spats and brake ducts...several interior pieces.
Akrapovic EVO exhaust, which is a full catback system.... works with the NPP.
Steve Ray custom hood liner. He is a very talented artist and a great guy.
Rear diffuser painted torch red.
Blacked out behind the transparent roof all the way to the hatch...rather than having a wrap, as I did with the C7, I had it painted.
Had the chrome strip on the Spectra Grey wheels painted torch red.
Had the lip on the front splitter painted torch red.
Xpel on the bumper, full hood, front panels, rocker, mirrors, vents, side skirts, front splitter, door jams, and head lights.
Lloyd mat in rear cargo.

Planned mods
a few LED lights.
a few more interior Carbon Fiber pieces.
Engine dress up by Steve Ray.
Carbon Flash Z06 emblems

A few pics.....
11942096_10153696401636264_4143628797929633857_o.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
I keep staring at that beautiful car as if it's the 1st C7 Z06 i've ever seen!!! That's how awesome it truly is!

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
So sorry to hear about your Mother; May she rest in peace. Regarding your Z06, you have one of the fastest and most stunning Corvettes in the entire country!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Gorgeous. Hope to see it in person someday soon.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Very sorry about your mother, always difficult time to keep any normalcy in your life.
Really nice to hear how well the Callaway package has worked out. Great looking car - and like Henry says, its gotta be one of the fastest C7 ZO6's in the country! Congratulations on a beauty!

·
Administrator
15,571 Posts
May fond memories of your Mother stay brilliant and help carry you forward Lipstic.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sorry about your mother, I know it's not easy.
Your car is fantastic and I'm waiting to hear how it does at the track.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey girl it's nice to hear your feedback. I'm saddened by all the drama your going through and certainly sorry to hear of your moms passing. Thanks for the great pics ! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! Hope to see ya on the track next year, be safe.
Breck

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone for your concern over Mother's death. She was a great lady, and will be missed very much.

Thank you for the compliments on the Callaway 757, the mods were my vision of how she should look and perform. Callaway makes an awesome package and are wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about how well this car performs, she really is scary fast.

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Thank you everyone for your concern over Mother's death. She was a great lady, and will be missed very much.

Thank you for the compliments on the Callaway 757, the mods were my vision of how she should look and perform. Callaway makes an awesome package and are wonderful to work with. I cannot say enough about how well this car performs, she really is scary fast.

Scary Fast in a good way!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Soon I hear? Y'all will enjoy our club.

Yes, pretty soon. Tzmama (and me, if I don't get called in to work) is going down Wednesday for a house inspection on Thursday.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, pretty soon. Tzmama (and me, if I don't get called in to work) is going down Wednesday for a house inspection on Thursday.
Our clubs pre-show party is Friday night in Gulfport. Show is Saturday in Biloxi. Y'all should stay and party with us. Costume party.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Like others, sorry about your mom. Been there. Awesome rear diffuser!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts