Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing anyone here use USAA or know what the incentives will be on the '14 C7? I know USAA should help with 750.00 but does anyone know for sure?

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
I got a letter from USAA confirming authorization for the manufacturer discount program. They checked and according to their information the 2014 Corvette is on the eligible list. I won't know for sure until mine is invoiced prior to my Museum delivery. That should be within about 1 month. :cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
From what my dealer told me when I ordered, that the incentives were at the dealers choise and that they we not honoring any incentives since they were selling at MSRP. He did tell me that if I found a dealer who was honoring them he would understand if I cancelled my order and went elsewhere. That was Hendricks. We were unable to find anyone who had allocations and was honoring any.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
From what my dealer told me when I ordered, that the incentives were at the dealers choise and that they we not honoring any incentives since they were selling at MSRP. He did tell me that if I found a dealer who was honoring them he would understand if I cancelled my order and went elsewhere. That was Hendricks. We were unable to find anyone who had allocations and was honoring any.
We will just have to wait a bit longer and see.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was told by USAA that they have to honor the rebates if Chevy/USAA have any for the car. They just didn't know what would be available on this car yet. However, 750.00 USAA discount is from USAA so that shouldn't be an issue.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
I was told by USAA that they have to honor the rebates if Chevy/USAA have any for the car. They just didn't know what would be available on this car yet. However, 750.00 USAA discount is from USAA so that shouldn't be an issue.
Hope so, but I will know for sure in about 1 month. :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ordered mine at MSRP and my dealer told me they will honor the USAA rebate as long as it's still available at delivery. According to the dealer the rebate comes direct from USAA and not from Chevrolet.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
If one of your parents served you can join. My 25 year old son is a member and he didn't serve in the military but I did.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was in the army but I learned about USAA from my exwife. Her step father got her into there and she in turn get me in and I'm never leaving, lol great company.

·
Administrator
16,308 Posts
Does anyone have any updates on this yet?
I don't think anyone has received theirs to pay for it yet and see if they honor the USAA discount- soon though :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I talked with USAA and the dealer about this. The dealer (Hendricks) will honor the $750.00 discount but WILL NOT honor the USAA preferred pricing. Which I didn't expect but did make a effort to use.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts