Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is at least one other Va. owner / prospective owner here, are there any more? If so, what part of the state do you live in, and what dealer will / did you use?

virginia map.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Expect mine in Nov, live outside DC, no dealers inarea would take an order without at least 5 k charge. Got mine ordered from New Hamp, have an orderno and am able to track production process. Really excited awaiting its arrival.

Dave

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in Forest Va no allocation in my area. I went to Jacksonville NC. VIN 427 4Boo status. Thanks for your service navy vette. I'm a retired MRC(sw)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked mine up yesterday from Kerbeck. I live in Ashburn, VA (DC area).
Z51
3LT
Torch Red
Black
7 Speed Manual
NPP
MRC
CF Dash
Red Calipers
Transparent top.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Received my RED C7 2 months early from NH dealer. It really loves the rural roads of Western VA.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Corvette Stingray Forum mobile app

·
Registered
63 Posts
Suffolk here. Waiting for mine to be built. Spend some evenings looking at cars at the dealerships. Saw convertable last night in blue. Dealer in Hampton $5000 over sticker. Dealer in Chesapeake $10000 over.
I got mine ordered at Kerbecks. I love this car!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Suffolk here. Waiting for mine to be built. Spend some evenings looking at cars at the dealerships. Saw convertable last night in blue. Dealer in Hampton $5000 over sticker. Dealer in Chesapeake $10000 over.
I got mine ordered at Kerbecks. I love this car!!!
Red-Ray what time frame did Kerbecks give you. I ordered mine in Northern VA but considering a cancel/reorder with Kerbeck.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered mine on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. In two weeks I'm at 3000 now. They told me 8 to 10 weeks I should have my car if no issues at GM on constraints.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome guys, make sure when you get your car to start a thread in our Owners Logbook and tell us all about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Annapolis, Maryland here. Cyber Gray. Looking for any others in Maryland

Sent from my iPad using Corvette Stingray Forum

·
Registered
186 Posts
I received my baby on December 18th through the NCM from a raffle win. Crystal Red with Carbon Flash racing stripes 3LT black wheels, jet black interior. I enjoyed every mile of the drive back to McKenney!

·
Registered
10,602 Posts
I received my baby on December 18th through the NCM from a raffle win. Crystal Red with Carbon Flash racing stripes 3LT black wheels, jet black interior. I enjoyed every mile of the drive back to McKenney!
You are a lucky, lucky guy. Did you get to pick the colors and options, or was the car already specified? I love the color!

·
Registered
186 Posts
You are a lucky, lucky guy. Did you get to pick the colors and options, or was the car already specified? I love the color!
It was the "Build your own" raffle so I got to pick everything on it. It took me a week to decide on the color and I absolutely love my choice. :)

·
18,670 Posts
Congratulations vabuckeye! We love you, and we are also jealous of your winning a new StingRay. Friend of ours bought one $10 raffle ticket in 2000, when those around him were plunking down hundreds and hundreds in the last few minutes of the raffle. Our friend won the raffle too.

Thanks also for supporting the National Corvette Museum, for raffles are an important part of their being able to be such a great place for us all!

·
Registered
219 Posts
I live in the Gainesville/Manassas are!!!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts