Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I like the first one. One the first questions people ask about a Corvette is "What year is it?"

·
Registered
Owned: '65, '75, '97, '01, '10, '14, current '16 Z06
9,117 Posts
Like the first one for indicating year, and the rest are all pretty neat. I'm surprised all those choices are available.

·
Registered
283 Posts
They are all great choices, it just depends on what you want.

Do you want everyone to get it? Then go with the first one.

Do you only want corvette people to get it? Then go with one of the others that have "C3".

You'd be surprised how many people won't put two and two together when it comes to the most simplest things, haha!

Reactions: George

·
Registered
631 Posts
I like the last one as I prefer to keep it low key (mine says LT1 C7).

Reactions: Boomer

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Darrint, I like the 1st and the 5th plate, I'm also surprised that those are available for a C3 Corvette Masterpiece.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
or C THREE

otherwise the first one is my favorite.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I discovered if I replace the number "0" in 70 with the letter "O" I have a lot more options and an 0 and O look the same on a plate.

·
18,667 Posts
Glad that will work for you. In Oregon, to avoid that constant issue for LEO’s and others, we do not have/do not allow any letter “O”’s. We do use the letter ”Q” to avoid the O vs. 0 issue.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Darrint, do they have antique plates in your state? That's what I have on my C4 and it is now a lifetime plate. No yearly registration fee and no mandatory inspections or the inspection stickers in the windshield. You are stuck with the numbers/letter combo they assign, but the plate is a little nicer than the standard PA plate. Good choice for your vanity plate.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts