Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
18,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard from a special source that Velocity Yellow's color formulation will not change for 2015. We have heard that while its name was not going to change for '15, that the color was going to be a "little brighter." Harlan was asked this question at the Bash, and while he responded there was going to be no change, many (including me I confess) though he was being accurate about its retaining it name, but perhaps choosing to not respond to what should have been a follow-up question as to whether the color formulation itself was changing. Based on what I was told this morning, Harlan was answering both questions at the same time, i.e., neither its name, nor its formulation is going to be any different in 2015 than it was/is this year.

Great news for those of us who like velocity Yellow exactly as it is. Interestingly, over the decades, whenever yellow has been offered as a Corvette color, historically an average of 6% of Corvette buyers choose it, and, not coincidentally, take a look at this chart below.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
amen love my yellow

Reactions: elegant

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have had a black vette, Red vette, so yellow was my next choice before I go 6 feet under, ha ha I am only 50 now so I may get a White Z06 in 10 years from now, if I live that long ha ha amen :D I eat right, exercise don't smoke, don't do drugs....

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Glad to hear it! I think VY with all the black accents is stunning just the way it is!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts