Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vengeance Racing is proud to announce our C7 Performance Packages. We have spent countless hours performing R&D/Testing to ensure we are able to offer our customers the best performance for their money the industry has to offer!!!

A few things about our Performance Packages...

*All of our Performance Packages are backed by our Vengeance Racing Limited Warranty

*Vengeance Racing offers enclosed transportation

*We have several options available for our Performance Packages including:

****Custom Wheel & Tire Packages from 360 Forged****

****Coil over and sway bar Packages****

****Carbon Fiber Side Skirts & Front Splitter****

****Carbon Fiber Engine Bay appearance Package****

**** Short Throw Shifter (M7 Only)****

****B&B Axle Back Exhaust systems- Bullet/Fusion/PRT****

****Vengeance Racing C7 Specific Nitrous System****

****Methanol Injection Systems for any of the Forced Induction Packages****

We have put together five Naturally Aspirated Performance Packages ranging from basic bolt ons to a 416 cubic inch fully forged stroker combination. See below for details on each of these packages.

We have put together five Supercharged Performance Packages as well. We are an authorized dealer/installer for ECS/A&A & Pro Charger, so you can select your power adder of choice with any of our Performance Packages.

Vengeance Racing also offers custom builds, so if one of our Performance Packages does not fit the bill, we will work with you to determine the best course of action.

Vengeance Racing offers custom in house fabrication for those interested in Twin Turbo Systems.

Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific goals.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wow, great work and I like the way you presented clear and decisive packages.

questions...
on the higher hp how are you guys correcting the fueling issues, just by new cam profile?

All the hp ratings are at fly wheel, correct?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, great work and I like the way you presented clear and decisive packages.

questions...
on the higher hp how are you guys correcting the fueling issues, just by new cam profile?

All the hp ratings are at fly wheel, correct?
Yes sir, all horsepower ratings are at the flywheel. For fueling, our only option at this time is with the camshaft profile for the fuel pump lobe.

·
Registered
489 Posts
What is the average turn around to get these installed?

What are average rates to get my vehicle shipped to you? (Shreveport, LA)

Can you get these in just parts packages (Since I am about 9 hours away)?

Military discounts?

Thanks

Mike H20

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mke,

Do you have a specific package in mind? Most of these packages can be installed/tuned in one full week or less.

We do offer enclosed transportation. I am picking up a customers CTSV Coupe from La this week for only $550.00

We definitely offer a military discount.

We also offer parts packages as well if you have a respected installer in your area. Feel free to give myself or David a call to discuss your specific needs.

Ron

What is the average turn around to get these installed?

What are average rates to get my vehicle shipped to you? (Shreveport, LA)

Can you get these in just parts packages (Since I am about 9 hours away)?

Military discounts?

Thanks

Mike H20

·
Registered
489 Posts
Probably the VR SC660 or VR SC690 depending on how much money I can get together come July.

I like the NA packages but I feel like the prices are a lot higher because of the halltech CF intake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts