Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning StingrayForums!

I wanted to make a thread showing our current lineup of performance parts that we offer for the C7. I will be updating this thread regularly as the aftermarket grows and new products come available. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding our parts or services, please do not hesitate to PM, call us at the shop, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Our complete C7 lineup can be found on our ONLINE STORE

Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Kits

Carbotech Brake Pads

Pfadt Race Engineering Lowering Package

CompCams LT1 Camshafts / Phaser Limiter Kit

Vengeance Racing Custom Camshafts

Vengeance Racing Valve Spring Kits

CompCams Hardened Pushrods

ARH / Pfadt / B&B Longtube and Mid-Length Header Systems

B&B Exhaust Systems

Nitrous Outlet Hardline Plate System & Accessories

Halltech C7 Corvette Stingray Stinger™ CKN

We will be adding Vengeance Racing Performance Packages very soon. Stay posted to our Blog/Facebook/Website for updated information!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
East Coast Supercharging will be sending us our first test kit THIS WEEK for our shop C7, and we also have four more vehicles with kits on order! Their kit utilizes a Paxton Novi 1500 head unit with a dedicated 8-rib drive system, as well as a low-mounted intercooler that allows full flow to the radiator. We are taking orders now for these kits!

ProCharger Superchargers has announced a release date of 1/30 for their High Output Tuner Kits for the C7! The ProCharger system utilizes their P-1SC-1 head unit, 8-rib dedicated drive system, TWO intercooler mounting options, TWO air inlet options, and THREE finishes (black, polished, and satin). Also, once aftermarket fuel supply solutions are released, this kit will accept up to F2 race head units. We are now taking advanced orders for this kits, and have full pricing on our Online Store!

Edelbrock E-Force superchargers and A&A Corvette Performance superchargers will be released in the near future, and also offered through our Online Store!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are now offering a 100% warranty and emissions compliant performance package for the C7's! Check out our VR500 Performance Package below!

·
Registered
4,656 Posts
We are now offering a 100% warranty and emissions compliant performance package for the C7's! Check out our VR500 Performance Package below!
I notice the lack of ECM tuning, I imagine that's to do the best to maintain factory warranty compliance. In your testing, does the factory ECM have the bandwidth to handle the increased airflow and maintain AFR within safe boundaries?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I notice the lack of ECM tuning, I imagine that's to do the best to maintain factory warranty compliance. In your testing, does the factory ECM have the bandwidth to handle the increased airflow and maintain AFR within safe boundaries?
You are correct. We did not include tuning in this package to maintain 100% warranty compliance. Both the headers and intake have been tested by multiple shops without computer programming with no issues. There will be some horsepower left on the table that could be gained with a tune, but this package is strictly a "dealer friendly" option for someone not wanting to compromise anything with warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts