Stingray Corvette Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you are aware Vengeance Racing has been testing everything from complete header systems/cold air systems/camshafts/nitrous systems etc. While not all of our testing/results have been shared on the forums we have done our best to post this information when we can. All of the man hours put into this testing have allowed us to put together several performance packages to enhance your C7 driving experience. We will be posting all of these performance packages in the coming days.

Today I would like to announce our VR500 Performance Package. This package was engineered for the enthusiast who is looking for a noticeable increase in both power & torque thru the entire RPM range while retaining his factory warranty and still being emissions compliant.

Stay tuned for more Vengeance Racing Performance Packages in the near future!​

·
Registered
489 Posts
good stuff, I would like to see 550-600 :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
We have packages up to 850 ;) All packages will be released by next week!
Awesome you offering just parts packages? I am in the Shreveport area and you guys are a good drive away. I was looking at LMR550 which is 5k(with military discount) and now you go ahead and make it even harder to make a decision. Heard only good things about you guys.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hi Dave
I was looking at the vr500 package that lipstic is getting installed now, it says 49 state compliant, I assume California is the state that this is not compliant with right? Do you guys have a blower package that is California compliant?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Your package does not include new spark plug wires correct? Can you add Granatelli wires? Would it be worth while? Can I still use my Diablo InTune?

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Dave
I was looking at the vr500 package that lipstic is getting installed now, it says 49 state compliant, I assume California is the state that this is not compliant with right? Do you guys have a blower package that is California compliant?
Unfortunately California is the state in question. At the moment, there are no 50 state emissions compliant superchargers that we carry.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your package does not include new spark plug wires correct? Can you add Granatelli wires? Would it be worth while? Can I still use my Diablo InTune?
Your Diablo tune should work with the package. We do not currently offer the granatelli wires. We are over 1,000rwhp on the stock wires with no issues, so a need for upgrading does not seem to be an issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sent you an email David. Hope to hear back from you. If I drive down from Missouri, how long would it take you to do the VR500? Hard for me to get away from work very long.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sent you an email David. Hope to hear back from you. If I drive down from Missouri, how long would it take you to do the VR500? Hard for me to get away from work very long.
I have not received an e-mail on a VR500 package, but one of my other guys here in the office may have. Did you send it to [email protected]?

Turn around time on the package is one full day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am surprised that there isn't more interested here in this upgrade. I am going to get the Diablo InTune and with the VR500 it should make a solid 500Hp engine. I must say that I have emailed Vengeance twice and haven't heard back from them. I think they may be a little more reliable than Hennessey.

NE Thomas
Mexico, Missouri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts