Stingray Corvette Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Vette Magazine issue hit news stands yesterday and quite the coincidence on my daughter's first birthday! :D

Looks like all of my hard work paid off :) It's really great when a national publication like this takes notice and likes all of the things you've done. While growing up in a Corvette household with my Dad's love for them and having a C2, I had never had one before. I was close on a C4 and ended up with a Dodge Stealth TT, again on a C5 to get rid of the Stealth and ended up with an Escalade, and then again with a C6 Z06 and ended up getting my Cadillac CTS V2. There was nothing I could say I had to have over the C7 though. The refinement and lines were all I'd hoped for.

As always, it's a pleasure sharing in this passion with you guys. I am right there with you every order because, like you, I am always eager for stuff for my own car. So, I love when I get you guys parts and wheels and you guys send me pictures of how it turned out!

:flag:

Enjoy your weekend!

·
Administrator
16,914 Posts
Yes you most certainly made it! Received the mag yesterday and read the coverage along with the very nice pictures! Congratulations :cool:

Reactions: weaponX

·
Registered
314 Posts
Received my issue a few days ago and loved the pix and article. Love the color! Kudos!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Congratulations on a well deserved honor. Got my issue Friday and read the article about your beautiful Vette first. You continue to provide really great products that make our Corvettes stand out from the rest. Saw your post regarding the new Carbon Fiber spats for the Z06's. I think they would look great on my Z too. You asked for pictures. Here's mine with your beautiful diffuser. You definately help us to take our Vettes to another level. Thanks, Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Ben, congrats on getting your C7 masterpiece featured in Vette Magazine, awesome pictures and article.

SF
Rick

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Congrats, buddy!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts